Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Who am I?

Who am I to tell you what the real purpose for life here on earth is? Who am I to convince you that to be saved by the blood of Jesus Christ and to worship, adore & praise God is the only thing that really matters?  Who am I to tell you that eternity goes on forever and ever and that your priorities in life here on earth, will be reflected in where you spend eternity? Absolutely nothing is more important than the fact that you must be saved.  Even if you're a relatively good person, attend church regularly, wear the right clothes, have compassion for others...you still need to be saved. If Christ is not your Saviour, none of these outward rituals or behaviours will bring you to heaven.  God is so loving, so willing to save, won't you take time to read His word, realize your need for this Saviour, tell Him all about it, confess your sins, ask Him to forgive you through the blood of his precious Son and to change your heart forever? He will, if you ask.  He never turns anyone away.
John 3:16 - "For God loved the world so much that He gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes on Him shall not perish but have eternal life"

1 comment:

  1. AMEN!

    Thank God for His unspeakable gift of His Son!!!

    ReplyDelete