Friday, June 17, 2011

I'm still here!

Hello again,
I know it's been a long time since I posted on this blog but the past few months have been very busy.  At the beginning of March I had surgery which was supposed to be endoscopic sinus surgery and septoplasty but only ended up being the septoplasty because of too much bleeding.  I've had a few surgeries in my life and I'd take a hysterectomy any day over nasal surgery.  Because they weren't able to complete the surgery, I have to have part b at another time.  That took me a bit to recover from but I think it's healed now.  The worst part was that I had to be off my arthritis meds for such a long time, causing joint havoc for me.  I had made so many trips to the ER for joint flares but now I have injectable Toradol at home so that we can try to avoid long waits in ER and I can at least get somewhat comfy until I can see my doctor the next day.
From March - April my sisters and I put together a 180-page digital scrapbook memory album for our parents' 45th anniversary.  It was time-consuming as we waded through tons and tons of pictures, but the end result is amazing and I'm so glad we did that.
Since that album was completed, I've been working on another project (top secret for now!), had a new kitchen installed  (I'll post pics once it's all finished), have been working 2 mornings a week, and have been planning several things (in law's 50 anniversary in August,  a Youth Day in August, and a Youth leader's retreat in November).
Well, that's all for now - definitely time to head to bed. I will try to post more faithfully from now on but make no promises:)

No comments:

Post a Comment